By Times staff
© St. Petersburg Times
published February 7, 2002
1. Black Hawk Down, Sony, $11.1-million, $75.1-million, six weeks.
2. Snow Dogs, Disney, $10.2-million, $51.1-million, three weeks.
3. A Walk to Remember, Warner Bros., $8.84-million, $23.3-million, two weeks.
4. The Count of Monte Cristo, Disney, $8.8-million, $23.4-million, two weeks.
5. A Beautiful Mind, Universal, $8.4-million, $104.5-million, seven weeks.
6. The Mothman Prophecies, Sony-Screen Gems, $7.4-million, $21.2-million, two weeks.
7. I Am Sam, New Line, $6.3-million, $17.3-million, six weeks.
8. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, New Line, $5.7-million, $266.3-million, seven weeks.
9. Kung Pow! Enter the Fist, Fox, $3.9-million, $12.1-million, two weeks.
10. Orange County, Paramount, $2.9-million, $37.8-million, four weeks.
Back to Weekend
© 2006 • All Rights Reserved • Tampa Bay Times
490 First Avenue South St. Petersburg, FL 33701 727-893-8111