Schedule of Events
By Times staff
© St. Petersburg Times
published June 27, 2002
PARADE OF SAIL: 10 a.m.-1 p.m., along the downtown waterfront. Free.
PARADE OF SAIL PARTY: Brunch, narration, view of parade, entertainment. 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Cha Cha Coconuts, top of the Pier, 800 Second Ave. NE. (727) 822-6655. SOLD OUT.
FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY
MARITIME FESTIVAL: 8 a.m.-8 p.m., Port of St. Petersburg. Food, exhibits, arts and crafts, entertainment. Ship tours 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Festival admission only: Adults $8 advance (plus service charge), $10 at gate; seniors and students $6 advance, $8 at gate; ages 16 and younger free.
Festival admission plus tours of the ships and other amenities: Adults $18 advance (plus service charge), $20 at gate; seniors and students $16 advance, $18 at gate; ages 16 and younger $5.
Family admission for festival and ship tours: $45 for two adults and up to three children. Advance tickets at Ticketmaster (813) 287-8844, (727) 898-2100 or www.ticketmaster.com.
CRUISES: StarShip Dining Yacht offers brunch, lunch and dinner cruises among the tall ships today through Sunday. $34.95-$59.95. For reservations: (813) 223-7999 or toll-free 1-877-744-7999 or www.starshipdining.com
DEVIL RAYS OFFER: For $12, guests can get admission to the festival any day plus admission to a Devil Rays game vs. the Toronto Blue Jays today, or vs. the Florida Marlins on Friday through June 30.
Call (727) 825-3797 or online at www.stpetetallships.com.
- 10 a.m.-10:20 a.m. The Marine Gang
- 10:40 a.m.-11 a.m. American Stage Dancers
- 11:20 a.m.-11:40 a.m. American Stage Comedian
- Noon-12:45 p.m. Johnny Robinson & Sons
- 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Impacs
- 4 p.m.-6 p.m. Suzette Jennings and Moodswingz
- 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m. Fred Johnson
* * *
- Noon-1 p.m. Shark Attack
- 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Swinging Johnsons
- 4 p.m.-6 p.m. Cactus Creek
- 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m. Tempests
- 10 a.m.-10:40 a.m. Palm Harbor Barbershop Choir
- 10:45 a.m.-11:15 a.m. Grapevine Cloggers
- 11:20 a.m.-11:45 a.m. St. Petersburg International Folk Society (SPIFFS)
- Noon-1 p.m. African Dance Group
- 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Uptown Review
- 4 p.m.-6 p.m. Diamond Grey
- 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m. Stormbringer
* * *
- 10 a.m.-10:20 a.m. SPIFFS
- 10:40 a.m.-11 a.m. SPIFFS
- 11:20 a.m.-11:40 a.m. SPIFFS
- Noon-1:30 p.m. Theo Valentin
- 2 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Jes Crew
- 4 p.m.-6 p.m. B.J. Thomas
- 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m. Trio Sol Caliente
- 9 a.m.-11 a.m. Non-Denominational Church Service
- 11:15 a.m.-noon Christopher Oz
- Noon-1 p.m. Russian Dance Troupe
- 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Conquering Lion
- 4 p.m.-6 p.m. On Que Players
- 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m. Belinda Womack
* * *
- 11 a.m.-11:40 a.m. SPIFFS
- Noon-1 p.m. All Children's Clowns
- 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Kenny Moolenaar
- 4 p.m.-6 p.m. Ernee Calhoon & the Jazz Allstars
Back to Weekend
© 2006 • All Rights Reserved • Tampa Bay Times
490 First Avenue South St. Petersburg, FL 33701 727-893-8111