What to bring and what to leave home
By Times staff
© St. Petersburg Times
published September 6, 2002
Because of increased security, fans are encouraged to arrive at Raymond James Stadium earlier than usual. Some items will be prohibited, and they will not be stored at the gates. They must be returned to your vehicle or thrown away.
- Women's purses or bags larger than 8 1/2-by-5 1/2 inches.
- Backpacks, binoculars or camera cases.
- Food, drink, cans, bottles, glass.
- Seat cushions.
- Banners/flags with sticks or poles.
- Diaper bags larger than 8-by-9 inches.
- Video cameras.
- Anything that would obstruct a fan's view.
- Horns of any type.
- Items that could be missiles or projectiles.
- Cameras with lenses longer than 12 inches.
- Ponchos (if worn or carried over the arm or in the original factory sealed package).
- Blankets/towels, if unrolled or unfolded.
- Small, hand-held radios or TVs with earphones.
- Binoculars (without case)
- Cameras (without case, lenses under 12 inches)
- Banners/flags without sticks or poles
- Empty spray bottles
- Fanny packs
-- Source: Tampa Sports Authority
Back to Sports