1. APRIL 1 - LIGHTNING 4, PANTHERS 3: Martin St. Louis scored the Lightning's final two goals, one shorthanded, to break a seven-game drought and clinch for the team the No. 1 seed in the playoffs at the St. Pete Times Forum. Cory Stillman had three assists, including a terrific play on St. Louis' winner.
2. JAN. 3 - LIGHTNING 6, FLYERS 1: The start, at home, of Tampa Bay's 26-3-2-4 streak that propelled it to the top of the East. Fredrik Modin got his second hat trick, and Ben Clymer and Ruslan Fedotenko set a team record with goals 11 seconds apart. Brad Richards had three assists and Cory Stillman played his 600th game.
3. NOV. 23 - LIGHTNING 0, HURRICANES 0: Goalie Nikolai Khabibulin put on his greatest show of the season, making 37 saves, including 15 in the second period for his 34th career shutout. A monster stop of Jeff O'Neill's tip-in try in the second period and a save on Eric Staal's third-period breakaway were highlights of the game at Carolina.
4. MARCH 23 - LIGHTNING 7, MAPLE LEAFS 2: Martin St. Louis had three assists to set a franchise record of 89 points and 47 on the road. Fredrik Modin had a goal and two assists and Vinny Lecavalier scored his 30th. The Lightning, which had lost four of its previous five games, won at an arena where it had not been victorious since January 2001 in coach John Tortorella's first win.
5. MARCH 8 - LIGHTNING 1, RED WINGS 1. In a matchup at Joe Louis Arena of the best from the East and West, Tampa Bay proved it belonged in the league's elite. Fredrik Modin scored with 7:21 left in the third period. And goalie Nikolai Khabibulin was brilliant and made 28 saves to increase his unbeaten streak to nine (8-0-1) and give the Lightning points in 16 consecutive games.