Detours and repairs to roads throughout North Tampa.
By JEREMY HAYES
Published March 26, 2006
1. WATERS AVENUE will be closed at Benjamin Road during the night through June 30 for road work.
2. INTERSTATE 75 will be closed at night in one lane around County Line Road through early 2007 to add a lane.3. INTERSTATE 275 will be closed at night in one lane from Bearss Avenue to the intersection of Interstate 75 through early 2007 to add a high-tension cable barrier.
4. FLETCHER AVENUE will be closed during the day from 42nd Street to Palm Drive N through Aug. 15 for widening, improvements and signalization.5. NEBRASKA AVENUE will be closed from 121st Avenue to Fletcher Avenue through spring to resurface Nebraska Avenue, add signs and improve signalization.
6. VAN DYKE ROAD will be closed from Dale Mabry Highway to Simmons Road through April 7 to expand a water main.7. WESSEX DRIVE will be closed at Sussex Way through Friday to repair a sinkhole.
8. CRENSHAW LAKE ROAD will be closed from Lake Charles Road to Van Dyke Road through Friday for water main expansion.9. NEBRASKA AVENUE will be closed at 124th Avenue through April 19 for water main extension.
10. NORTHDALE BOULEVARD will be closed from Woodside Manor Drive to Forest Lake Drive through April 7 to repair damaged culverts.