By Times Staff
Published June 19, 2006
- Beverly Hills Jewish Center, 12:30 p.m. Tuesdays, doors open at 11:30 a.m., Kellner Auditorium, 92 Civic Circle.
- Harry F. Nesbitt VFW Post 10087, 2 p.m. Wednesdays and Fridays, 1 p.m. Sundays, 2170 W Vet Lane.
- Knights of Columbus, Abbot Francis Sadlier Council 6168, 6 p.m. Wednesdays and Saturdays, 2389 W Norvell Bryant Highway, Lecanto.
- Lions Club, 6 p.m. Mondays and 12:30 p.m. Thursdays, Lion's Den, 72 Civic Circle.
- Edward W. Penno VFW Post 4864, 1 p.m. Tuesdays, 10199 N Citrus Springs Blvd., Citrus Springs.
- American Legion Post 58, 6:30 p.m. Thursdays, U.S. 41 N.
- VFW Post 7991 and Auxiliary, 5 p.m. Wednesdays, 3107 W Dunnellon Road, Dunnellon. Doors open at 4.
- Lions Club, 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Floral City Community building, County Road 48.
- VFW Post 7122, 7 p.m. Tuesdays, 8191 S Florida Ave.
- Fleet Reserve Association, 1:30 p.m. Sundays, 3962 N Roscoe Road.
- Leroy Rooks VFW Post 4252, 2 p.m. Sundays and Tuesdays and 11 a.m. Saturdays, doors open at 9 a.m., 3190 State Road 200. Bring canned goods for free sheet. Call 726-3339.
- Knights of Columbus Council 6954, 10 a.m. Mondays, 9020 W Atlas Drive.
- Lions Club, 6:30 p.m. Mondays and Fridays, 3705 S Indiana Ter., Homosassa. Nonsmoking available. Doors open at 4.
- West Citrus Community Center, noon Wednesdays and 12:15 p.m. Fridays, 8940 W Veterans Drive.
- Citrus American & Italian Social Club, 2 p.m. Sundays, doors open at noon, and 12:15 p.m. Fridays, doors open at 11 a.m., 4325 S Little Al Point.
- Citrus Eagle Aerie, 1 p.m. Saturdays, 8733 State Road 44 E.
- East Citrus Community Center, 12:30 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays, 9907 E Gulf to Lake Highway.
- Eugene Quinn VFW Post 4337, 3 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays, 906 State Road 44.
- Inverness Community Center, 10 a.m. Fridays, 1082 N Paul Drive.
- Inverness Highlands Civic Association, 7 p.m. Wednesdays, 4375 S Little Al Point.
- Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church, noon Tuesdays and 7 p.m. Thursdays, 550 U.S. 41 S.
- Point O'Woods Country Club, 7:30 p.m. the first and third Thursdays monthly, 9228 E Gospel Island Road. Doors open at 6:30.
- Yankeetown-Inglis Woman's Club, 7 p.m., doors open at 6 Thursdays, 5 56th St. Refreshments available. June Proffit, 447-3110.
[Last modified June 19, 2006, 08:29:03]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]