Last mission to repair the Hubble telescope Hubble space telescope discoveries have enriched our understanding of the cosmos. In this special report, you will see facts about the Hubble space telescope, discoveries it has made and what the last mission's goals are.
For their own good
Fifty years ago, they were screwed-up kids sent to the Florida School for Boys to be straightened out. But now they are screwed-up men, scarred by the whippings they endured. Read the story and see a video and portrait gallery.
1. Largo (6-0): The Packers are cruising, outscoring their past four opponents 143-17. The next three games are against teams that are a combined 3-14.
2. Dunedin (5-1): The Falcons got a scare from Gibbs last week. Even more worrisome is whether running back Daris Bellamy will be able to return from a knee injury.
3. Northeast (5-1): After a bye week, the Vikings should be ready for a stretch of district games against Bradenton Bayshore, Boca Ciega and Osceola coming up.
4. Osceola (5-1): The Warriors have always had the running game. Now they have a passing game, too. The balance is showing.
5. Countryside (6-1): The Cougars were pounded by Tarpon Springs' relentless pass rush. L.D. Crow was picked off twice by Marquis Gamble. Countryside now has to regroup to get ready for this week's district showdown with Dunedin.
6. Keswick Christian (6-1): Special teams miscues hurt the Crusaders, who will now have to go on the road if they make the playoffs.
7. East Lake (5-2): Micah Powell made sure the Eagles stayed on track with touchdowns on a run and punt return against Seminole.
WEEK 7 NOTABLES
Marquis Gamble, Tarpon Springs: Two interceptions, two touchdown receptions
Jock Sanders, SP Catholic: 330 total yards (213 rushing, 102 in returns and 15 receiving) and four touchdowns.
Brynn Harvey, Largo: 177 yards rushing, one touchdown
Cody Sirgey, Northside Christian: 150 yards rushing, two touchdowns
Joey Cuda, Canterbury: 111 yards rushing, 42 receiving, four touchdowns.
Justin Hart, Osceola: 130 yards receiving, 83 rushing, three touchdowns.
Jaime Center, Calvary Christian: 180 yards rushing, three touchdowns.
Ja-Vonta Trotter, SP Catholic: Two interceptions.
Jared DiMaggio, Keswick Christian: 137 yards rushing.