Some candidates have already won their offices because they beat their opponents in the primary or because they ran unopposed.
Won in the primary
These candidates won their races in the primary:
- County Commissioner Susan Latvala.
- Circuit Judge Jack Day.
- County Judges Lorraine Kelly and Susan Bedinghaus.
- School Board members Nancy Bostock and Linda Lerner.
Unopposed in primary
These officials were unopposed for races that would have been on the primary election ballot:
- State House District 55 Rep. Frank Peterman Jr.
- County Judges Henry J. Andringa, Donald E. Horrox, Myra Scott McNary, Walt Fullerton and William H. Overton.
- Circuit Judges Lynn Tepper, Phillip J. Federico, Doug Baird, Dee Anna Farnell, Bill Webb, Richard Luce, Nelly N. Khouzam, Amy M. Williams, Joseph A. Bulone, David A. Demers, Nancy Moate Ley and Frank Quesada.
Unopposed in generalelection
These officials were unopposed for races that would have been on the general election ballot:
- East Lake Tarpon Special Fire Control District Commissioner Florence "Flo" C. Galloway.
- Lealman Fire Control District Commissioner Kathleen Quinn Litton.
- Palm Harbor Fire Control District Commissioners Julie Peluso and Neil A. Bookspan.
- Pinellas Suncoast Fire and Rescue District Commissioner James G. Mortellite.
[Last modified November 3, 2006, 14:52:44]
Share your thoughts on this story
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Subscribe to the Times
Click here for daily delivery
of the St. Petersburg Times.