We invite your feedback
By TIMES STAFF
Published December 10, 2006
We invite your feedback on our special report Ninth or Never. As a student, could you identify with Ronnie, Marquetta, Alex or John? If you are a parent, teacher or school administrator, what were your impressions?
We ask that your comments relate to today's report and adhere to our guidelines. Story comments are reviewed by an editor before publication. We don't edit posts, but we do reserve the right to delete comments that violate our guidelines.
The following types of comments are prohibited:
- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises.