A walk on the intriguing side
By LENNIE BENNETT
Published January 11, 2007
The Downtown Arts Association hosts its monthly art walk in downtown St. Petersburg with extended hours, 5:30 to 9 p.m., at all venues, including the Arts Center, which opens a new show featuring contemporary glass artists including superstars Dale Chihuly, William Morris and Lino Tagliapietra. Free admission at all participating galleries:
- Alla Prima Fine Art, 111 Second Ave. NE
- Artists Gallery Royale, 200 Second Ave. N
- The Arts Center, 719 Central Ave.
- ArtSpace, 10 Fifth St. N
- Augustine-Ludovico Gallery, 2851 First Ave. N
- Central Gallery, 540 Central Ave.
- Craftsman House Gallery, 2955 Central Ave.
- Croatian Naive Art Gallery, 300 Beach Drive NE
- Crystal Mirage Gallery, at the Pier
- T. W. Curtis Foundation Gallery, 111 Second Ave. NE
- Davidson Fine Art, 725 Central Ave.
- EastWest Gallery, 529 Central Ave.
- Finn Gallery, 1001 Fourth St. N
- 1st Grande Gallery, 3001 First Ave. S
- Florida Craftsmen Gallery, 501 Central Ave.
- Glass Canvas Gallery, 146 Second St. N
- Interior Motives, 1110 Central Ave.
- Lynn J. Merhige Gallery, 216 Fourth St. N
- Nestor Haverly Gallery, 25 Second St. N
- Red Cloud Indian Arts, 208 Beach Drive NE
- Shapiro's at BayWalk, 185 Second Ave. N
- Studio Chi Rho, 2927 Central Avenue
- Studio Encanto, 209 First St. NE
- Trinity Gallery, 214 Beach Drive NE
- Vladimir's Collection, 201 First St. NE
[Last modified January 10, 2007, 09:57:16]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]