The Gasparilla Festival of the Arts winners
By Times Staff Writer
Published March 3, 2007
The 2007 Raymond James Gasparilla Festival of the Arts prize winners were:
- Best of Show, $15,000 to Guillermo Portieles, of Tampa, for "Good by Granma," a mixed media piece.
- The Board of Directors Award, $7,500, to Richard Currier, of Micco, Fla., for "Shades of Gray," a painting.
- The Mayor's Award, #3,500, to Richard Pociask, of Chicago, for "The Beach," a drawing.
- The Anniversary Award, $2,500, to Ummarid Eitharong, of Orlando, for "The Big Picture," a mixed media piece.
- The Tampa Museum of Art award from Friends of the Arts to Marc Sijan of Milwaukee for "Standing Girl," a mixed media piece.
And $1,200 Individual Awards of Merit went to the following artists:
Bert Beirne, of Flowery Branch, Ga.
Donna Bitner, of Orlando
Beth Bojarski, of Milwaukee
Dana Brown, of Huntsville
Laurie Coppedge, of Jacksonville
Michel Delgado, of Key West
Carol Fitzsimmons, of Melbourne Beach
Pamela Fox, of Sarasota
Charles Gatewood, of Phenix City
Scott Gruss, of Chicago
Wendy Hill- Marvin Hill, of Johnson Creek
Tim Hooper, of Nashville
Laszlo Horvath, of Tampa
Barry Kite, of Petaluma
Joachim Knill, of Hannibal
Susan Livingston, of Lutz
Jeannie Maddox- Sam Maddox, of Dothan
James Michaels, of Palm Harbor
Patricia Mullins, of Flagler Beach
Doug Odom, of Headland
Suzy Scarborough, of Columbia
Stephen Schatz, of New Port Richey
Vincent Serbin, of Lake Katrine
Grant Silverstein, of Mansfield
Andrew Sovjani, of Conway
Joe Traina, of Tampa
Kostas Ulevicius, of St. Petersburg
Lynn Whippie, of Winter Park
Judith Wood, of West Palm Beach
Yang Yang, of Prior Lake
[Last modified March 3, 2007, 19:36:50]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]