By MICHELLE MILLER
Published March 28, 2007
- Spring break is Monday through April 6.
- Progress reports are distributed April 18.
Anclote Elementary: Field Day on Thursday.
Athenian Academy: Applications are being accepted through Saturday.
Calusa Elementary: Book Fair Night, 5 to 8 p.m. today. Book Fair ends Friday.
Deer Park Elementary: Field Day on Friday.
Fox Hollow Elementary: Field Day on Thursday and Friday.
Giella Elementary: Field Day on Friday.
Mitchell High: Senior cap and gown pictures, Thursday and Friday.
Richey Elementary: Student of the Month celebration, 2:30 p.m. today. Drama production, 6 p.m. Thursday.
Schrader Elementary: Student of the Month recognition, 8:30 a.m. Friday.
- Gulf Middle School Students of the Month: Jelena Dopudj, Christian Torres, Ashley Brock, Walter Watson, Merieka Brush, Ernan Duran, Alexander Cranford, Tiana Rodriquez, Morgan Aponte, Elyssa Bennett, Jason Chen, Jessica Hardemen, Alexa Anover, Jared Perlmutter, Deborah Kelly, Michael Ruddy, Nicole Payne, Ben Pfleger, Roberto Lopez, Cynthia Sullivan.
- Seven Springs Middle School Students of the Quarter: Amanda Marinelli, Anthony Rocco, Brittanie Negrich, Kayla Asensio, Gabriel Soto, Miguel Alcantara, Paolo Lizardo, Siera Wright, Ruhaani Bhula, Ashley Seeker, Andrew Croat, Brittany Abeledo, Victoria Esquivel.
- Fox Hollow Elementary Students of the Month: Alexis Adams, Ryan Adkins, Nicholas Allen, Brandon Benitez, Rachel Black, Cameo Casteel, Carolyn Childers, Lilith Decker, Dayana Diaz, Clayton Ermich, Daisha Garcia, Isaiah Gardner, Dylan Hall, Jasmine Haynes, Christopher Heller, Paige Keezer, Aidan Kidder, Carly King, Connor Lowe, Travis Mailhott, Brandon Martinez, Jeremiah Martinez, Christian Mercado, Cameron Millington, Jacob Miner, Hunter Molnar, Jacob Nacarlo, Ivy Ortiz, Aspen Pate, Robert Pierson, Jordan Postoskie, Daniel Rochester, Jackie Rodriguez, Kodie Sanford, Amber Saxon, Destiny Simon, Sara Sitmer, Josh Sojka, Anthony Tossano, Paula Velasquez, Chad Whitsel.
- Schrader Elementary Students of the Month: Ethan Simpson, Mya Parisi, Hannah Nelson, Dakota Parker, Daniel Moore, Timmy Ross, Brayden Bareford, Chance Testino, Bree Gray, Joshua Greiner, Chanel Williams, Noreen Bridges, Kayla Leeper, Channel Horton, Tara Zimmerman, Jared Lambert, Jaxten Schram, Nicole Cosh, Andrea Fratto, Austen Schram, Jessie Miller, Omar Diaz, Amber Sutphin, Amber Lake, Cadi Rose Webb, Sahra Minarich, Kathy Billetta, Mariah Gerding, Kiersten Sadler, Pedro Corpion.
- Gulf Middle School Book Battle Team: Leila Claasen, Alex Cranford, Courtney Haddad, Mari Mercado, Alyssa Thorne. Alternate: Scott Seaman.
- These Gulf Middle students were chosen for the 2006-07 All County Jazz Band: Lauren Walcott, Cheyenne Day, Carmelo Calcagno, Christa Goad.
Send news to Michele Miller by fax: 727 869-6233 in Port Richey, (813) 909-4611 in Land O'Lakes or (352) 521-6520 in Dade City; e-mail email@example.com or mail to 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668. Or call (727) 869-6251.
- Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School students present Michael Frayn's comedy farce Noises Off at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday at the Eleanor Dempsey Performing Arts Center, 13651 Hays Road, Spring Hill. Tickets are $8 for adults, $5 for students and children. Call (727) 857-2600 for information.
- Spotlight on Talent, 6 p.m. Saturday at the Center for the Arts at Wesley Chapel High, 30651 Wells Road. Call (813) 794-8772.
Center for the Arts at River Ridge, 11646 Town Center Road, New Port Richey. (727) 774-7380.
- Middle school band performance assessments, Friday and Saturday.
- Mitchell High School Drama presents Moby Dick! The Musical at 7:30 p.m. April 13-14 and 2 p.m. April 14-25. Tickets are $10 and may be purchased the day of the show at the box office.
Youth library events
Hudson Library, 8012 Library Road. (727) 861-3040; TDD (727) 861-3024.
- Family Night Out, 6:30 p.m. today.
New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St., New Port Richey. (727) 853-1279.
- Watch High School Musical, 5 p.m. Monday.
- Pancakes and pictures with the Easter Bunny, 8 a.m. April 7. For reservations, call (727) 853-1268.
-Family Fun Night, featuring karaoke, 6 p.m. April 4.