Take a walk through the art
By Lennie Bennett
Published April 12, 2007
April is one of those delightful "swing" months when the vacillating weather keeps us adjusting the thermostat, opening, then closing, windows. But one thing we can always count on is the Downtown Arts Association. If it's the second Saturday of the month, it's time for the DAA art walk, with member galleries staying open until 9 p.m. Many have new shows, including Nestor Haverly Gallery, which is exhibiting Picasso prints such as the one shown here. Dine downtown, then walk off the calories; the art will take your mind off your exertions.
- Alla Prima Fine Art, 111 Second Ave. NE
- Artists Gallery Royale, 200 Second Ave. N
- The Arts Center, 719 Central Ave.
- ArtSpace, 10 Fifth St. N
- Central Gallery, 540 Central Ave.
- Craftsman House Gallery, 2955 Central Ave.
- Croatian Naive Art Gallery, 300 Beach Drive NE
- Crystal Mirage Gallery, at the Pier
- Davidson Fine Art, 725 Central Ave.
- Finn Gallery, 1001 Fourth St. N
- Florida Craftsmen Gallery, 501 Central Ave.
- The Glass Canvas Gallery, 146 Second St. N
- Interior Motives, 1110 Central Ave.
- Nestor Haverly Gallery, 25 Second St. N
- Shapiro's at BayWalk, 185 Second Ave. N
- Studio Chi Rho, 2927 Central Ave.
- Trinity Gallery, 214 Beach Drive NE
- Uniquely Original Art Gallery, 1525 16th St. S.
- Vladimir's Collection, 201 First St. NE
[Last modified April 11, 2007, 11:49:24]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]