Now at tampabay.com
By TIMES STAFF
Published May 5, 2007
"The Florida Keys curl away from the mainland on a strand of road that is both liberating and exasperating." So begins Janet Keeler's journal of island life. Hit the road again with Janet and photographer Lara Cerri in this travel keepsake. Find it at links.tampabay.com.
The Hit List
These stories attracted your attention Friday:
1. Lengthy injection: Man takes 34 minutes to die (Dec. 13, 2006).
2. This Just In: Robbery suspect found on MySpace.
3. The Buzz: Bill Clinton thanks Crist for restoring felons' rights.
4. Rescue? No, arrest: Deputy's behavior shocked woman.
5. Home sales stink: June won't be any better.
Vote early, often
Today's question: Which of these American travel destinations gets your vote?
Friday's question: Note to self: Forget the prayer humor. In a low turnout, the favored patron saints of hurricane season were El Nino de Perpetuo Buen Tiempo and St. Jim of Cantore.
Find highlighted stories and vote at links.tampabay.com.
Get the latest headlines 24/7