Now at tampabay.com
By TIMES STAFF
Published May 10, 2007
First stop for news
On Wednesday: An armless, one-legged habitual traffic violator was arrested after a day at large; a Tampa slumlord who pleaded guilty to fraud was a hit-and-run victim in New York; a system off Florida might be our first tropical storm. Go to blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews.
The Hit List
These stories attracted your attention Wednesday:
1. Artist or plagiarist? Todd Goldman's work looked familiar.
2. Armless driver: Pasco man eludes cops in Tuesday chase.
3. This Just In: Aha! But he's arrested on Wednesday.
4. The Buzz: Budget goes to the governor.
5. Husker heaven: Nebraska loves Bucs rookie QB.
Vote early, often
Today's question: Crocs are perhaps the ugliest and most popular shoes. Which shoe fad was your favorite?
Wednesday's results: On indoor vs. outdoor baseball, we have a dead heat -- sort of. The two indoor arguments took 64 percent of the 1, 200 votes. Fresh air received 30 percent. Only 6 percent hate the Trop.
Find highlighted stories and vote at links.tampabay.com.
Get the latest headlines 24/7