Last mission to repair the Hubble telescope Hubble space telescope discoveries have enriched our understanding of the cosmos. In this special report, you will see facts about the Hubble space telescope, discoveries it has made and what the last mission's goals are.
For their own good
Fifty years ago, they were screwed-up kids sent to the Florida School for Boys to be straightened out. But now they are screwed-up men, scarred by the whippings they endured. Read the story and see a video and portrait gallery.
Fill out this form to email this article to a friend
By TIMES STAFF
Published May 12, 2007
The following activities, social groups and fraternal organizations meet regularly in Pasco County. Call the numbers included for information about meeting times and places. Want to be included or make changes in the listing? Write to Wellness Listings, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668.
Unless otherwise noted, phone numbers are area code 727.
- Arthritis Foundation Support Group; 1-800-850-9455 or 1-800-283-7800.
- Overeaters Anonymous Hotline; 1-800-544-6353.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 110); (813) 782-8990 or 788-0163.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 242); 869-6771.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 416); 845-7002.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 459); 846-8005.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 577); 937-3931.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 637); 863-7923.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 701); 379-9885 or 856-2436.
- Moms Club of Holiday; 937-2307.
- Moms Club of Hudson/Bayonet Point; 277-6281.
- Moms Club of Port Richey and North New Port Richey; 859-9117.
- Moms Club of Trinity; 871-0723.
- Nature Coast Mothers of Multiples; 863-6243.
- New Mothers Connection of Northwest Pasco; 863-8472.
- Pasco-Hernando Mothers of Twins and Supertwins; 863-6243.
- Tampa Bay Infertility Support Group; (813) 962-3145.