By ANDREW MEACHAM
Published May 18, 2007
1. Bloomingdale Avenue, starting 300 feet east of Bell Shoals Road, westbound lane closed until Monday for curb and sidewalk replacement.
2. Symmes Road between Campbell Meyer Lane and North Street, road closed through June 1 to replace stormwater drains.
3. Stanford Road, 900 feet east of U.S. 301, road closed from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. through June 14 for utility pole installation.
4. Boyette Road from FishHawk Boulevard to Balm Riverview Road, westbound lanes closed intermittently during daylight hours through Aug. 1 to install a new sewer main.
5. Miller Mac Road at Golf and Sea Boulevard and Fairway Boulevard, road closed until Sept. 14 for drainage improvements.
[Last modified May 17, 2007, 07:18:45]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]