Now at tampabay.com
By TIMES STAFF
Published May 21, 2007
Stuck in the '80s
The award-winning blog by Steve Spears is obsessed with '80s music (Journey to Duran Duran, right), '80s movies (John Hughes to John Cusack), '80s fads (parachute pants and Reaganomics). This week, Harry Dean Stanton and a phone number. Go to blogs.tampabay.com/80s.
The Hit List
These stories attracted your attention Sunday:
1. This Just In: Uncle accidentally hits niece with water scooter.
2. The Buzz: Crist's up-in-smoke tour.
3. Scientology in the classroom: A La. school alters its curriculum.
4. New fields of fraud: Direct mail king admits to deceit.
5. Teens arrested in holdup: The six range from 13 to 16 years old.
Vote early, often
Today's question: It's hurricane season. How ready are you?
Sunday's question: Which professional sport is most infected with performance-enhancing drugs? Almost half of the votes went to baseball. Football was second at 35 percent. Cycling, oddly enough, received only 6 percent of the votes.
Find highlighted stories and vote at links.tampabay.com.
Get the latest headlines 24/7