8 finalists chosen for expressway job
By TIMES STAFF
Published June 7, 2007
TAMPA - The Tampa-Hillsborough Expressway Authority on Wednesday chose eight finalists for the job of its executive director.
The toll road agency is seeking a replacement for its interim director, Stephen L. Reich.
More than 30 candidates from the public and private sectors applied. The authority's board chose eight to interview in July or August:
- Richard Austin, commissioner, Springfield, Ill., Airport Authority
- Gregory Dailer, project director for engineering firm PBS&J
- Kenneth Griffin, Hillsborough County assistant administrator of development and infrastructure
- Stephen Knobbe, senior vice president, St. Louis Metro system
- Robert Reardon, public works director, Wrentham, Mass.
- William Sheppard, national director of business development for LPA Group Inc.
- Martin Stone, the Expressway Authority's own planning director
- Joseph Waggoner, chief of planning and development, Maryland Transportation Authority.
[Last modified June 7, 2007, 01:22:55]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]