By TIMES STAFF
Published June 22, 2007
1. Brooker Road, southeast side of intersection with Brucken Road, lane closed until 4:30 p.m. today to replace utility pole.
2. Providence Lakes Boulevard at Brandon Lake Boulevard, inside lanes closed through July 2 for median and curb work.
3. Falkenburg Road at Crescent Park Road, lanes closed through July 3 to install utility poles.
4. Janes Drive, west of intersection with Glendale Drive, lane closed through July 11 for power pole installation.
5. Lewis Road, west of intersection with County Road 39, lane closed through July 11 for power pole installation.
6. Leonard Lee Road, 1.5 miles south of intersection with Balm-Wimauma Road and State Road 674, lane closed through July 11 for power pole installation.
7. Shadow Run Boulevard, between Verndale and Sweetbay courts, road closed through July 14 to replace storm drains.
8. Alafia Boulevard between Stonewood Drive and S Kings Avenue, road closed through July 18 to replace storm drains.
9. Boyette Road from FishHawk Boulevard to Balm-Riverview Road, westbound lanes closed intermittently during daylight hours through Aug. 1 for new sewer main.
10. Lithia-Pinecrest Road and Boyette Road, lanes closed through Aug. 3 for intersection improvements.
11. Miller Mac Road at Golf and Sea Boulevard and Fairway Boulevard, road closed until Sept. 14 for drainage improvements.
12. Mango Street south of Clay Pit Road, lane closed through Dec. 28 for sidewalk installation, accessory pad for bus stop and shelter.
[Last modified June 21, 2007, 08:08:48]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]