Last mission to repair the Hubble telescope Hubble space telescope discoveries have enriched our understanding of the cosmos. In this special report, you will see facts about the Hubble space telescope, discoveries it has made and what the last mission's goals are.
For their own good
Fifty years ago, they were screwed-up kids sent to the Florida School for Boys to be straightened out. But now they are screwed-up men, scarred by the whippings they endured. Read the story and see a video and portrait gallery.
The writers of Tight Lines, our fishing blog, share intelligence - for instance, bluewater fishing (marlin, sailfish) is heating up, plus a language all their own (Tuna Turnpike, Wahoo Way and Dolphin Drive).
Go to blogs.tampabay.com/fishing.
The Hit List
These stories attracted your attention Wednesday:
1. This Just In: New trial ordered in child molestation case.
2. NBA party pad for sale: Matt Geiger wants something baby-friendly.
3. The Buzz: Crist says he'll allow tiered tuition hike.
4. Hope for housing market: Tax changes could help sales.
5. Wetlands official in hot water: A blog posting is the reason.
Why we love the 4th
Today's question: Sure, give a cheer for the red, white and blue, but what else do you love about the Fourth? Pick your favorite from our list.
Driving ethics (or not): Which driving behavior irritates you the most? Well, it's not rubbernecking, which made the news recently. Driving slow in the fast lane infuriates a third of roughly 700 voters.