Now at tampabay.com
By TIMES STAFF
Published June 28, 2007
Why fishing is cool
The writers of Tight Lines, our fishing blog, share intelligence - for instance, bluewater fishing (marlin, sailfish) is heating up, plus a language all their own (Tuna Turnpike, Wahoo Way and Dolphin Drive).
Go to blogs.tampabay.com/fishing.
The Hit List
These stories attracted your attention Wednesday:
1. This Just In: New trial ordered in child molestation case.
2. NBA party pad for sale: Matt Geiger wants something baby-friendly.
3. The Buzz: Crist says he'll allow tiered tuition hike.
4. Hope for housing market: Tax changes could help sales.
5. Wetlands official in hot water: A blog posting is the reason.
Why we love the 4th
Today's question: Sure, give a cheer for the red, white and blue, but what else do you love about the Fourth? Pick your favorite from our list.
Driving ethics (or not): Which driving behavior irritates you the most? Well, it's not rubbernecking, which made the news recently. Driving slow in the fast lane infuriates a third of roughly 700 voters.
Vote frequently at news.tampabay.com.
Get the latest headlines 24/7