Last mission to repair the Hubble telescope Hubble space telescope discoveries have enriched our understanding of the cosmos. In this special report, you will see facts about the Hubble space telescope, discoveries it has made and what the last mission's goals are.
For their own good
Fifty years ago, they were screwed-up kids sent to the Florida School for Boys to be straightened out. But now they are screwed-up men, scarred by the whippings they endured. Read the story and see a video and portrait gallery.
Fill out this form to email this article to a friend
By Times Staff Writer
Published September 6, 2007
The following activities, social groups and fraternal organizations meet regularly in Pasco County. Call the numbers included for information about meeting times and places. Unless otherwise noted, phone numbers are area code 727.
- Overeaters Anonymous Hotline; 1-800-544-6353.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 110); (813) 782-8990 or 788-0163.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 242); 869-6771.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 416); 845-7002.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 459); 846-8005.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 577); 937-3931.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 637); 863-7923.
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (Chapter 701); 379-9885 or 856-2436.
- Adult Children Alcoholics; 862-4566.e_SClB- Alcoholics Anonymous; 847-0777.
- Huff & Puff, Nicotine Anonymous; 938-1975.
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous; 896-7522.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics & Dysfunctional Families, 842-4503.
- Alzheimer's Family Organization; 848-8888.
- Caring and Sharing Center for Independent Living Inc. (disabled individuals); 577-0065.
- Adult Epilepsy Support Group; 375-7774.
- Fibromylagia Support Group; 863-4738.
- Foot Reflexology of West Pasco; 845-0014.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, NAMI, Pasco affiliate; 992-9653.
- Pasco Hernando American Lupus Foundation Support Group; 943-0030 or 1-800-684-9276.
- Survivors for Ovarian Cancer Awareness; 846-0869.