Getting scrappy: turkey template
Published November 17, 2007
Use leftovers from your latest scrapbooking project to create this fanciful turkey. Personalize your place setting by adding names on the feathers. (Download your own template below).
1. Cut out the template pieces, then cut the required number of pieces for each part of the turkey in colored papers.
2. Glue (or use scrapbooking tape) to attach the feathers to the back of the turkey body.
3. Attach the eyes to the turkey body. Add black circles or decorative brads for the pupils of the eyes.
4. Center the wattle between the eyes and glue down.
5. Fold the beak in half by following the dotted fold line on the template and glue it so that it partly overlaps the wattle. We covered the top of the beak with orange glitter.
[Last modified November 16, 2007, 14:01:02]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]