Last mission to repair the Hubble telescope Hubble space telescope discoveries have enriched our understanding of the cosmos. In this special report, you will see facts about the Hubble space telescope, discoveries it has made and what the last mission's goals are.
For their own good
Fifty years ago, they were screwed-up kids sent to the Florida School for Boys to be straightened out. But now they are screwed-up men, scarred by the whippings they endured. Read the story and see a video and portrait gallery.
Fill out this form to email this article to a friend
By Times Staff Writer
Published December 13, 2007
The following groups and organizations meet regularly in Pasco County. Call the numbers included for information about meeting times and places. Want to be included or make changes in the listing? Write to Ethnic Groups Listings, Pasco Times, 11321 U.S. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668.
Unless otherwise noted, phone numbers are area code 727.
- African American Club of West Pasco; 389-0386.
- Ancient Order of Hibernians in America; 848-1183.
- Ancient Order of Lady Hibernians; 846-0806.
- American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association West Pasco Chapter 4890; 862-9300.
- British Connection of Pasco-Hernando; 863-5683.
- Danish Sisterhood of America Sunshine Lodge 181; 863-9911, 738-9600 or 372-1742.
- Daughters of Scotia, Elizabeth Grey Lodge 256; 856-9134.
- Finnish-American Club; 847-3280.
- German American Social Club of n New Port Richey; 845-1206 or 856-5447.
- Liado Italian-American Club; 372-7863.
- Lithuanian American Social Club; 863-0670.
- Order Sons of Italy in America 2811; 868-4132.
- Pasco Italian-American Civic Club of Hudson; 862-2183 or 868-6207.
- Pasco Scandinavian American Society; 848-4235 or 942-1920.
- Polish American Pulaski Association; 934-0900 or 733-0849.
- Portuguese-American Cultural Association; 859-0602.
- Scottish-American Society of Dunedin; 586-4188 or 736-2712.