By Times staff writer
© St. Petersburg Times, published March 4, 2001
1. INTERSTATE 275, from Busch Boulevard to U.S. 41, will have periodic night-time lane closures. Also watch for construction at Busch Boulevard and Fowler Avenue near the interstate. Work will continue until fall 2002, when the highway will have two new lanes.
2. LINEBAUGH AVENUE, from Plantation Boulevard to N Dale Mabry Highway, will intermittently have lanes closed for roadway improvements until July.
3. TARPON SPRINGS ROAD, at Gunn Highway, will have construction for lane realignment until March 30.
4. OLD MEMORIAL HIGHWAY, at Pistol Range Road, will be closed until March 22 for the construction of Montague Street. Pistol Range Road is now permanently closed at the intersection.
5. ROME AVENUE, south of Haven Bend, will be closed for stormwater improvements until March 9.
6. WATERS AVENUE, west of Hanley Road, will have lanes closed during off-peak hours for cable replacement until March 9.
7. FLETCHER AVENUE, west of Orange Grove Drive, will have lanes closed until Friday for water main installation.
8. ORANGE GROVE DRIVE, from Stall Road to Fletcher Avenue, will be closed until Wednesday for water main installation.
9. SHELDON ROAD, south of Old Linebaugh Avenue, will have lanes closed during off-peak hours for railroad repairs Tuesday and Wednesday.
10. EHRLICH ROAD, from Westshire Drive to Handy Road, will have lanes closed until today for wastewater pipe installation.
© 2006 • All Rights Reserved • Tampa Bay Times
490 First Avenue South St. Petersburg, FL 33701 727-893-8111
From the Times