By Times staff writer
© St. Petersburg Times, published March 11, 2001
1. INTERSTATE 275, from Busch Boulevard to U.S. 41, will have periodic nighttime lane closures. Also watch for construction at Busch Boulevard and Fowler Avenue near the interstate. Work will continue until fall 2002, when the highway will have two new lanes.
2. LINEBAUGH AVENUE, from Plantation Boulevard to N Dale Mabry Highway, will have lanes closed intermittently for roadway improvements until July 2001.
3. TARPON SPRINGS ROAD, at Gunn Highway, will have construction for lane realignment until March 30.
4. OLD MEMORIAL HIGHWAY, at Pistol Range Road, will be closed until March 22 for the construction of Montague Street. Pistol Range Road is now permanently closed at the intersection.
5. BEARSS AVENUE, under Interstate 275, will have lanes closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. until March 18.
6. NEBRASKA AVENUE, under Interstate 275, will have lanes closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. until March 18.