By Times staff writer
© St. Petersburg Times, published April 1, 2001
1. INTERSTATE 275, from Busch Boulevard to U.S. 41, will have periodic nighttime lane closures. Also watch for construction at Busch Boulevard and Fowler Avenue near the interstate. Work will continue until two new lanes are complete in fall of 2002.
2. LINEBAUGH AVENUE, from Plantation Boulevard to N Dale Mabry Highway, will have intermittent lane closures for roadway improvements until July 2001.
3. BERKFORD ROAD, from Ehrlich Road to Antilla Road, will have lanes closed for utility line installation until May 1.
4. EHRLICH ROAD, at the Upper Bay Trail, will have lanes closed during off-peak daytime hours until April 10.
5. BEARSS AVENUE, under Interstate 275, will have lanes closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. until April 8.
6. NEBRASKA AVENUE, under Interstate 275, will have lanes closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. until April 8.
7. WATERS AVENUE, at Hulsey Road, will have lanes closed during the night for manhole work until April 6.
© 2006 • All Rights Reserved • Tampa Bay Times
490 First Avenue South St. Petersburg, FL 33701 727-893-8111
From the Times