By EVEN LEBERSON
© St. Petersburg Times, published May 13, 2001
1. INTERSTATE 275, from Busch Boulevard to U.S. 41, will have periodic night-time lane closures. Also watch for construction at Busch Boulevard and Fowler Avenue near the interstate. Work will continue until two new lanes are completed in fall 2002.
2. LINEBAUGH AVENUE, from Plantation Boulevard to N Dale Mabry Highway, will have intermittent lanes closed for roadway improvements until July 2001.
3. ANDERSON ROAD, at Gunn Highway, will have lanes closed during the day for turn lane construction until June 11.
4. 131st AVENUE, west of 22nd Street, will be closed for repairs until June 1.
5. MONTAGUE STREET, from Linebaugh Avenue and New Park Street, will be closed for roadway reconstruction until May 23.
6. FLETCHER AVENUE, under Interstate 275, will have lanes closed in both directions until May 20.
7. BEARSS AVENUE, under Interstate 275, will have lanes closed in both directions until May 20.
8. NEBRASKA AVENUE, under Interstate 275, will have lanes closed in both directions until May 20.
© 2006 • All Rights Reserved • Tampa Bay Times
490 First Avenue South St. Petersburg, FL 33701 727-893-8111
From the Times