At the box office
Compiled from Times wires
© St. Petersburg Times, published May 17, 2001
The top movies at North American theaters Friday through Sunday, followed by distribution studio, gross, total gross and number of weeks in release, as compiled Monday by Exhibitor Relations Co. Inc.:
- 1. The Mummy Returns, Universal, $33.7-million, $118-million, two weeks.
- 2. A Knight's Tale, Sony, $16.5-million, $16.5-million, one week.
- 3. Bridget Jones's Diary, Miramax, $4.4-million, $50.9-million, five weeks.
- 4. Along Came a Spider, Paramount, $3.07-million, $64.1-million, six weeks.
- 5. Driven, Warner Bros., $3.04-million, $26.1-million, three weeks.
- 6. Spy Kids, Dimension, $2.6-million, $101.6-million, seven weeks.
- 7. Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles, Paramount, $2.1-million, $20.7-million, four weeks.
- 8. Blow, New Line, $1.8-million, $47.1-million, six weeks.
- 9. Memento, Newmarket, $1.2-million, $10.1-million, nine weeks.
- 10. The Tailor of Panama, Sony, $817,311, $10.5-million, seven weeks.
Back to Weekend
© 2006 • All Rights Reserved • Tampa Bay Times
490 First Avenue South St. Petersburg, FL 33701 727-893-8111