By EVE LEBERSON
© St. Petersburg Times, published May 27, 2001
1. INTERSTATE 275, from Busch Boulevard to U.S. 41, will have periodic nighttime lane closures. Also watch for construction at Busch Boulevard and Fowler Avenue near the interstate. Work will continue until two new lanes are complete in fall 2002.
2. LINEBAUGH AVENUE, from Plantation Boulevard to N Dale Mabry Highway, will have intermittent lanes closed for roadway improvements until July 2001.
3. OLD MEMORIAL HIGHWAY, at Timberline West Drive, will have lanes closed for drainage improvements until June 14.
4. ANDERSON ROAD, at Gunn Highway, will have lanes closed during the day for turn lane construction until June 11.
5. 131st AVENUE, west of 22nd Street, will be closed for repairs until Friday.
6. FLETCHER AVENUE, under Interstate 275, will have lanes closed in both directions until
8. NEBRASKA AVENUE, under Interstate 275, will have lanes closed in both directions unti
490 First Avenue South St. Petersburg, FL 33701 727-893-8111
From the Times