1. MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE: It may be one of the top plays in the NFL this season. Trailing 35-31 with 1:48 to play, on second-and-10, quarterback Shaun King threw a quick screen to running back Warrick Dunn, who was immediately wrapped up by Rams defensive end Kevin Carter for what looked like a 14-yard loss. But King pleaded for Dunn to pitch him the ball, and he took the lateral, started left, reversed to the right and ran 29 yards. A late hit moved the ball to the Rams 35.
2. DUNN ESCAPES SAFETY: Trying to sit on a 16-13 lead late in the fourth quarter at Miami, Dunn took a quick screen pass from King and somehow bounced off cornerback Patrick Surtain in the end zone, avoiding a certain safety and hurdling to the 4-yard line.
3. DUNN'S LONGEST RUN: The Bucs' second-half surge was sparked by Dunn, who had a career-high 210 rushing yards against the Dallas Cowboys. That performance included an electrifying 70-yard TD run on the first play of the Bucs' second possession.
4. IT'S ... GOOOOOOD!: This was a toss-up. It's hard to top Martin Gramatica's 54-yard field goal that provided the winning points in the Bucs' 20-15 victory over Green Bay. But he did it in a downpour at Miami. With the game tied 13-13 in the fourth quarter, Gramatica nailed a game-winning 46-yarder, his third field goal of the day.
5. KEY TO VICTORY: As TD receptions go, it wasn't spectacular. King lofted a perfectly thrown 17-yard pass under pressure to receiver Keyshawn Johnson. But it was the second scoring pass to the Bucs' superstar, who was a difference-maker in the 38-35 win over the Rams on Monday Night Football.